Our network at its best: Here is a representative sample of our favorite testimonials, project highlights and clients past and present.
University of Cooperative Education
Alexander Bakst and Daniel Simmons continually develop industry-specific English courses and give EFL lectures, seminars and workshops for “dual-studies” vocational students at the university level.
Our active courses cover the following areas of industry and academia:
- Automotive management (Automobilmanagement)
- Banking and finance (Bankwirtschaft & Bankmanagement)
- Electrical energy engineering (Elektrische Energietechnik)
- Manufacturing (Industrielle Produktion)
- Public-sector jobs (Public Management)
- Utilities management & environmental engineering (Versorgungs- und Umwelttechnik)
- Tax auditing and consulting (Steuern, Prüfungswesen und Consulting)
The XENON Group is a prominent German manufacturer of automation systems for the assembly and inspection of mechatronic products. As an independent systems integrator, XENON supplies high-tech turnkey solutions to the automotive, electronics and medical industries.
Our language services for the XENON Group focus on these key fields:
- Industrial automation and special-purpose machines
- Manufacturing for automotive, electronics and medical devices
- Documentation and instruction manuals
- Technical service and order management
- Quality assurance, testing and compliance
- Design engineering and programming
- IT system administration
- Sales and management
Deutsche Telekom AG
Deutsche Telekom is a global leader in telecommunications with products and subsidiaries extending far beyond Germany’s borders. The corporate group includes T-Systems GmbH, Germany’s foremost IT service provider.
Our courses for the telecom sector cover the following areas of expertise:
- Telecommunication technologies including (A)DSL, ISDN and VoIP
- Requirements engineering for CRM software
- Global tech support (b2b and b2c)