Our network at its best: Here is a representative sample of our favorite testimonials, project highlights and clients past and present.
After all, you’re here to be convinced, right?
University of Cooperative Education
Alexander Bakst and Daniel Simmons continually develop industry-specific English courses and give EFL lectures, seminars and workshops for “dual-studies” vocational students at the university level.
Our active courses cover the following areas of industry and academia:
- Automotive management (Automobilmanagement)
- Banking and finance (Bankwirtschaft & Bankmanagement)
- Electrical energy engineering (Elektrische Energietechnik)
- Manufacturing (Industrielle Produktion)
- Public-sector jobs (Public Management)
- Utilities management & environmental engineering (Versorgungs- und Umwelttechnik)
- Tax auditing and consulting (Steuern, Prüfungswesen und Consulting)
The XENON Group is a prominent German manufacturer of automation systems for the assembly and inspection of mechatronic products. As an independent systems integrator, XENON supplies high-tech turnkey solutions to the automotive, electronics and medical industries.
Our language services for the XENON Group focuses on these key fields:
- Industrial automation and special-purpose machines
- Manufacturing for automotive, electronics and medical devices
- Documentation and instruction manuals
- Technical service and order management
- Quality assurance, testing and compliance
- Design engineering and programming
- IT system administration
- Sales and management
Deutsche Telekom AG
Deutsche Telekom is a global leader in telecommunications with products and subsidiaries extending far beyond Germany’s borders. The corporate group includes T-Systems GmbH, Germany’s foremost IT service provider.
Our courses for the telecom sector cover the following areas of expertise:
- Telecommunication technologies including (A)DSL, ISDN and VoIP
- Requirements engineering for CRM software
- Global tech support (b2b and b2c)